- Dress Code is fashionable and always up to doorman’s discretion.
- Kings Nightclub reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest.
- Entrance to premises constitutes consent to search of person and belongings by staff.
- No guns, knives, or weapons of any type allowed on the premises. Please remember that the safety and well-being of our patrons and staff are our #1 priority and we reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone that refuses to abide by the following rules.
Dress Code for Men:
- Men are always expected to appear presentable and well maintained; this includes scent
- No loose fitting, baggy, sagging, or oversized clothing, especially pants
- No clothing with offensive phrases, gimmicks, or derogatory comments
- No extra long shorts that fall below mid-calf
- Absolutely NO sagging
- No cuts
- No tanks
- All chains must be tucked under clothing and not visible
- No sunglasses
- No athletic attire
- No bandanas
- Hats may be worn but may only be worn facing forward
- Suggested attire: button-down shirts, polo shirts, blue jeans/ khakis, and a belt
Dress Code For Women
- Women are always expected to appear classy, presentable, & in good taste
- No articles of clothing that reveal any undergarments such as your bra are permitted